Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 4 January 2016

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES - CATS ONLY CHALLENGE #2 - FURRYTHING GOES + WINNER CHALLENGE #1 + FREEBIE


Well Good Morning and a purry Happy Meeuuw Year to you All.
WoW - we had a fur-bulous response to the fur-st Cats Challenge - thank you so much fur all your entries and support. A big THANK YOU too goes to our very fur-st Sponsor - SPYDER. :-D

The WINNER - chosen by Mr Random is..............................................



Congratulations and please contact IKE for details on how to claim your Purrize.
Please snag and purr-oudly display your Winners' Badge from the SideBar.

And now, on to our meuuw Challenge  #2  

Our Fur-bulous Sponsor this time is KRISTY from FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY.

and here is the wonderful Purrize she is offering...



Isn't he just fur-bulously grumpy ???? I can think of 101 uses fur this little guy :-D

So - all you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature. It can be any type of purr-oject and you may use ANY images you like fur these Challenges. I have some FUR-EEBIES fur you, so have a look up top of the Blog if you want to snag some.
Here is your FUR-EEBIE fur this month - courtesy of IKEsART.....

IMAGE  NOW UP THE TOP IN FREEBIES PAGE 

REMEMBER - NO PINNING, GOOGLE+ ing, or SHARING OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU  :-D xxx  If you want to share, please contact me for a Watermarked image.



You have 1 MONTH for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 1st FEBRUARY 2016.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!

There's a furbulous new FREE kitty background paper over at MEINLILAPARK - just click her name to go snag yours :-D 

Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight, and feel free to snag a Challenge Badge fur your Blog and go tell all your kitty loving friends  :-D
We are already up to 58 furbaliscious Followers, and there will be a little Candy Prize when we get to 100 :-)

28 comments:

  1. congratulations to winner!
    thank you for freebie and great prize for this challenge!
    hugs!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to this challenge but hope to enter it >^-^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! Congrats to the winner! Love the new furreebie and challenge and the purrize is adorable. Hope to enter more this time. Happy Meeuw Year! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna - thank you. I look forward to seeing your entries xxxx

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the winner! What an awesome challenge, celebrating our purring friends! Huge thanks for the challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen - yes they should be worshipped LoL xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats to the winner!!! Now that the holidays are past I hope to join in with some furry antics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo - Congrats to Suze! Happy New Year, Ike! I've got my computer back but I still need to reload a bunch of programs and my printer won't work but at least I had all my precious digis backed up and didn't lose any of them! I will definitely be back to join your challenge at some point - whenever I get this computer sorted! Love this prize and will be crossing fingers and toes on this one! Thank you for the adorable freebie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you are whipping that computer back into shape - hope you are using a Cat 'o' Nine Tails hahaha :-D xx

      Delete
  7. Oh, my goodness.....Ike your SUYP posts just crack me up. lol... Congrats to Suze and thank you, Ike, for this fun freebie! I wish I had this image with tennis shoes on the hind feet. It would be perfect for a card I want to make. Not sure how to draw them myself! (That's why I use stamps!!!)

    Thank you for another fun challenge. I am hoping to get more than one card in this month!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK - coming right up :-D xxxxxx

      Delete
    2. It's PURRRRRRRR-fect! Thanks so much!!!!
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. WOw! What an awesome amount of entries! So happy and congrats to the winner! Working on mine now and luve the freebie thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats , love these cats. You have done it again. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this challenge - I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winner!! OMG Ike LOL I always love your posts!! And this is no exception!! Love all the Furr-bulous sayings! ;) Love that cat too!! Wonderful!! Purr-fect Postings!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Great to have you pop in Susan - thank you xxxxx

      Delete
  12. Hi I'm hoping I did not overreacted with all my entries in this challenge.
    If I did, just let me know :)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO way - it's cool to get lots ... you just keep coming Fiki :-D xxxxxxx

      Delete
  13. Thanks for starting this cats chall blog i just LOVE cats!!!!!! hope
    love the piccies and wow the cat pic you did is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzers, you have a lot of entries, Ike! Congratulations on such a successful challenge! I knew it would be a big success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YaY !!! I know - isn't it awesome ?!!! I am so pleased this has taken off :-)
      It would appear that I am not the only Mad Cat Lady on the planet hahaha LoL xxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete