Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2016

SUYP CATS ONLY CHALLENGE #2 - WEEK 4


Meowlo my little Furry Friends,

I thought I would slink by with some more kitty photos to (s)purr you along and get you Cat-ified in our FURRY-THING GOES CHALLENGE. :-D



Our Fur-bulous Sponsor this time is KRISTY from FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY.
So - all you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature. It can be any type of purr-oject and you may use ANY images you like fur these Challenges. I have some FUR-EEBIES fur you, so have a look up top of the Blog if you want to snag some.

I thought I would show you some more of my kitties today.........


 Hmmm.... nowhere for me to sit ?????






Is it tea time ???? .......



Does Ghandi want to be washed ???........



Louis thinks he is coffee ?? .....





And finally - another of my painting commissions I did......




You have until MONDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2016 to schmooze in with your entries. To find Mr Linky and snag your FUR-EEBIE please c-lick HERE.

Thank you fur popping in xxxxxxxxxxx



Blog Kitty 1 photo Sue_zpsbucdqvjq.gif

6 comments:

  1. oh my ! so much kities!
    I want them all!
    they are so cute! look that cute faces of pitzi and kolin!
    and Ghandi is so cute.
    I like how they waiting for tee.
    Love them all!
    and your painting is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a lot of kitties you have - how lovely >^-^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your cats are beautiful!! great painting too! xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pix are fabulous! Love, love, love your furry family and your painting is amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your cute kitties! You have so many! I love them all! Your painting looks amazing! I think I have at least one more cat card so I'll be back to join again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your cute kitties....I have three....and love them all...And your painting is stunning....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete