Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 24 October 2022

Cat lovers blog hop

 Helllo,hello helllooooo


It's here! It's hereeee! 

The cat lovers blog hop! 


Prepare your cats and cards 

 and hop along! 

I use stamps from Lawn fawn I colored images

 with distress markers.




4 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring. Love this background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I wonder what they're cooking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Fiki! Your card is so cute! The kitties are adorable, and your sparkly sky looks amazing! I'm linking up lots of kitty cards in your challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Lawn Fawn kitties! Adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete