Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Friday 28 October 2022

Cat lovers blog hop day 5šŸ¾

 Hi  

Today is day 5 


I made card with All about Kittens 

 digi stamps from The Paper Shelter.

This is my last post for Cat lovers blog hop!

We can say that's me on the card LOL




This is my favorite blog hop!

Thank you Janis for organizing it!

Thanks to all sponsors and thanks to all

 who visit me during this blog hop.

I also visited all but can't leave comments on some entries 

because I dont have account there.







3 comments:

  1. Adorable easel card!! Cats ladies are very popular here :D
    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Your card looks like it was taken from my house. Stopping by from Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete