Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 2 May 2022

Sad news Winner and top three

 It is with Great sadness that I have to share the news that “Ike” Sue Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away Early hours of Thursday 28th April.

 

Sue put up a brave fight for the last two years but sadly lost the battle.

 and to say that we will all  miss her is an understatement.

 

Our Thoughts and Prayers are with her Family at this difficult time.

 

R.I.P. Sue, I am are lucky to have been able to call her my friend.

Sue started this challenge December 2015. I am sad to have now close it.

Ike would have wanted me to select a winner and the top three they are as follows.

 

Thank you to all our players, and now it's onto the Winner and Top 3 from Challenge #77 FURRYTHING GOES

 Mr Random picked

Our Winner is.......

14. Granne


Please contact GINNY for your Prize and take your Winner's Badge.

 Here are the Top 3

 5. ScrappyHorses


 

21.Art=Happiness

28.Nick



 

Thank you for taking past in these challenges for the last Seven years.

Ginny

12 comments:

  1. Ike was inspired by our first Cat Lovers Hop in October 2015 to start this challenge blog. What a great idea it has been!! So much fun. Hard to believe it has been seven years. Funny, smart, generous and caring....Ike will be missed by so many of us around the world.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sorry to see this sad news on facebook, my condolences to her family. I am sad that the challenge is closing and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Ike, so sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to her family and friends.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an honour to be on Ikes (Sue) other Design Team for many years using her wonderful images. My deepest sympathy to her family at this sad time. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner and top 3 ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sad news; I will miss Sue's sense of life through art! Her digis were always so thought provoking! May peace fill the hearts of her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner and Top 3.
    I hadn't realised just how unwell Ike was.My thoughts are with her family and friends at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very sad about Ike's passing. I connected with her through our love of cats. So talented, funny, and generous, I already miss her. Sad to see the challenge close too as it was a favourite. Congrats to the final winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what terrible news! I am so sorry to hear this! Condolences to Sue's family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winner and top 3 ladies!
    RIP dear Ike. My condolences to her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the win ... I think the girl now knows why she is sad ... RIP darling Sue, condolences to her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Condolences to the family and may Sue rest in peace. Lots of gratitude for the years of fun challenges and the wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete