Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 22 February 2016

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES - CATS ONLY CHALLENGE #3.. KITTY LOVE ...WEEK 4 REMINDER


Meowlo my little Furry Friends,

Since this is week 4 - I thought I would slink by with a little creation to (s)purr you along and get you Cat-ified in our KITTY LOVE CHALLENGE. :-D




I used 'Calico Cat colour' from the " CATTITUDE Set" new release at BECCY's PLACE. This kitty obviously Soooooo LOVES herself that I thought she would be purr-fect for the challenge :-D  !!!!! hahahaha





I layered it on some freebie PawPrint paper from MEINLILAPARK, and some lovely red crown paper which I am not sure where it came from.  I also gave her a free clipart Crown :-D



So - all you have to do fur this Challenge is purr-oduce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature and slap in a heart or some kisses etc. - something to do with Love or Valentines Day . It can be any type of purr-oject and you may use ANY images you like fur these Challenges. I have some FUR-EEBIES fur you, so have a look up top of the Blog if you want to snag some, and there is a new exclusive FREEBIE on WEEK 1 which you could use for this Challenge :-)

So, you have 1 MONTH for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 29th  FEBRUARY 2016.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)


Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight, and feel free to snag a Challenge Badge fur your Blog and go tell your all your kitty loving friends  :-D

We are already up to 74 furbaliscious Followers, and there will be a little Candy Prize when we get to 100 :-)

4 comments:

  1. love this card!
    is just purrrfect!
    so cute kitty!
    hugs
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha love the glamour puss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! The crown is such a nice touch! I have this Beccy's digi set and love it! I'm still hoping to join the challenge one more time (at least)! I've been under the weather for several days but feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no - I hope you recover and feel better soon Kitty :-( xxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete