Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2024

103 challenge

 Please any past winner who tried to contact me send me an email to 

fikreta.posavec@gmail.com include your challenge number please


I ask you to be patient with me. 

I know I didnt mail prizes for last winners but Mario was at the doctors

 and we found out he has some problems.

And then our car was at the mechanic shop last week. its crazy,

When it all settles down I will mail it all and let you all know via email.


Hello and welcome to 

103 challenge!


FIRST LETS SEE OUR WINNER AND TOP 3

winner is

12.the crafty den



top 3

4 .Ellen


6.Catrien 




11.Denise




Congrats to all!

Please snag and purr-oudly display your 

Best Licks Badge from the SideBar







All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce
 a creation which has a CAT as the main feature . 
You can make anything you like - Cards, Journal pages, Mixed Media, 
Sewing etc. etc.  so long as the main feature is a CAT    =^..^=

 

You can make any type of purr-oject and you may use
 ANY images you like fur these Challenges, 
but a CAT must be the MAIN FEATURE.


On my card I use stamp from Art Impressions
Lovin Feline .
I was inspired to make card from Karen Day


with my card Im entering these challenges :




Cats was and are my furry best friends.
when I was kid cats where my only friends.

Cats make me very happy :) 












You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I've assumed your monthly post starts on the 1st of the month; but wasn't sure because your date is blacked out on the post. There is a very simple fix to this which I can share with you unless you don't want the date to show. It had happened to me when I changed some of my layout so know where you can change it. I will be adding my card assuming I can share and Aug 1st card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your "happy" card with us at Double Trouble! Such a sassy kitty!! I like the plaid background and scalloped circle frame a lot!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute and I love the punny sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats make me so happy too! We have 4. 3 indoor and our Rambo who is an outdoor cat. I love your darling cat card! Thanks for playing along with our happy challenge at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete