Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Challenge #96 FURRYTHING GOES

 

Hello and Happy New Year!


For me it's not happy because I'm sick.

I will announce  later this week and winner, tops and 
your prize for the challenge.
 
winner is




Welcome to the new Challenge here at 

SUYP - CHALLENGE  

#94 FURRYTHING GOES  or Meowy Catmas





All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce
 a creation which has a CAT as the main feature . 
You can make anything you like - Cards, Journal pages, Mixed Media, 
Sewing etc. etc.  so long as the main feature is a CAT    =^..^=

 

You can make any type of purr-oject and you may use
 ANY images you like fur these Challenges, 
but a CAT must be the MAIN FEATURE.

Sorry all I didnt make card for this challenge :( 
we are all still sick..

Your prize for this challenge is:




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are unwell. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a better day!!! I am so sorry that you are still sick!
    So glad to see I won this challenge; everyone's creations were so gorgeous! I will email you, but please do not worry or rush, as I know you are sick. Praying you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are not feeling well. So many bugs making the rounds here in my part of the world right now, too. Hope you feel better soon. (Was honored to see one of my cards in your top 3. Thanks so much!) Kathy A aka myasperations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Fiki, I am so sorry you are ill. I hope you and your family feel better soon. A lot of people around here are sick lately and were sick over the holidays, but we did not catch it. Thanks so much for picking my card for your Top 3 - you made my day! Big congrats to Chris on the win! Yay! Thank you for your challenge, Fiki, I am happy to link up my kitty card! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to say hello and to link up another card. I hope you're feeling better, Fiki, as well as Mario and Paola. Sending healing wishes!

    ReplyDelete