Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2023

CHALLENGE #94 FURRYTHING GOES/birthday

 










Welcome to the new Challenge here at 

SUYP - CHALLENGE  

#94 FURRYTHING GOES  or BIRTHDAY


NEW RULE! 
All unclaimed prizes will be forwarded 
in the next challenge.

I dont have energy and memory to track all winners.
I hope you understand it.
I always let you contact me in 14 days,I think that's fair enough.
Please no hard feelings.❤
Many of you dont know but I have a health problem 

and I dont like to talk about it.


Challenge #93 prize  was not claimed so it will be a prize for future challenges.


FIRST LETS SEE OUR WINNER AND TOP 3 
TOP 5!

Oh wow!so many amazing kitty cards!
It was such a hard job to pick tops!


Winner is:




TOP 5





Congrats to all!

Please snag and purr-oudly display your 

Best Licks Badge from the SideBar.



 


All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce
 a creation which has a CAT as the main feature . 
You can make anything you like - Cards, Journal pages, Mixed Media, 
Sewing etc. etc.  so long as the main feature is a CAT    =^..^=

 

You can make any type of purr-oject and you may use
 ANY images you like fur these Challenges, 
but a CAT must be the MAIN FEATURE.


prize for challenge #94


My card for this challenge :












You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card and congratulations to all the other winners.
    And again a nice topic and a very cute card from you. Let's hope the balloons don't fly away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a winner, Fiki. Congratulations to the other winners. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for Carole! Congratulations! Thank you for picking my card as one of your top picks, Fiki! You made my day! Congrats to Jo, Gundi, and Chris for their top pick honours as well!

    Thank you for a new challenge - I hope to be back to join in! Your Newton shaker card is adorable, my friend! Hope you are feeling okay these days and are having more good days than bad. It's no fun having health problems, I know all about it. Sending lots of hugs and healing wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Carole! Everyone's cards were gorgeous!!! Thank you for choosing mine as one of the top licks! So happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute shaker card!
    Congrats to the winner and Top 5!

    ReplyDelete