Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Saturday 7 January 2023

Sad news

 Im so sad to tell you that our loved friend Janis passed away January 6th.

She was so beautiful and kind lady. 
Im very sad. 

6 comments:

  1. I pray for her and her family!! Our common grief connects and we will never forget Janis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad about Janis too. We make crafty friends and get to know them over many years, although most times we never meet, and yet they are so close to our hearts. My heart is broken over Janis. Love and hugs to you, Fiki, as we share our grief and sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that - sending my condolences

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terribly sad news. We will all miss Janis so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was shocked when I heard the news. I am so sad and I miss her. Sending big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete