Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Thursday 24 October 2019

DAY 4: 2019 CAT LOVERS' HOP


Welcome to DAY 4 of the 2019 CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP

I am one of the many Sponsors she has this year and this is also my 5th year.
Here is my exclusive digi image set that I designed for Janis as my IKEsART prize - it is called " MOOD CAT " and you get a whole cat, a body and 5 different Mood cat heads LoL  This image will not be in my Shop until after the Hop.



Today I made a card using on of my MOOD CATS -  " Happy ". I have coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers, and added some die cut bats and twig.



The background is one of a set of gorgeous backgrounds made by DEBBIE LONG and I managed to snag 9 of them. She has been slaving away in front of her microwave with all sorts of juices and teas , making this gorgeous papers.   The are FREE over at Printables for your Junk Journaling with TLC.

I hope you will pop over and join in the fur-bulous CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP 2019 - HERE 

I have a SPOT PRIZE running on my  IKEsWORLD DAY 3 Blog posting :-D   HERE

Challenges I am entering:


3 comments:

  1. Love your color choices as always. He is a very happy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be a happy cat too if I were accompanined by such a beautiful printable papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!
    taht kitty is adorable!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete