Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 22 October 2018

CAT LOVERs' BLOG HOP 2018 - DAY 1

Hello sweet Kitty Peeps,
Here I am with DAY 1 of the CAT LOVERs' BLOG HOP 2018.
I am Sponsoring again this year and have drawn a set of new images that will be given away by Janice from HER PEACEFUL GARDEN as one of her Prizes.

I have coloured one of them up today for my entry - ' GATTO FAWKES ' hahaha
He is set against an old ink drawing of The Houses of Parliament and all against a generic fireworks background.




I hope you will purr along and join us in this celebratory Kitty Hop. Please click on this poster to go to the Main Hop Page.



Challenges I am entering:

Lost Coast Designs #63 - Cats & Dogs  1/11

8 comments:

  1. Oh my what a clever image! I can't wait to join in on this hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm sure you will enjoy it x

      Delete
  2. WOW, what an amazing job on your colouring and such a great image. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so great!
    love it!
    thank you for sponsoring cat lovers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Ike! Love your color combo and you did a fantastic job with Parliament and the fireworks. Fabulous cat. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work on the set for the Hop. Thanks so much! LOVE Gatto Fawkes. Such a col background, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing! what a wonderful stamped image and background - love your colors too! thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge!

    ReplyDelete