Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2018

SHOW US YOUR PUSSYCATS CHALLENGE #34 + WINNER #33 + FREEBIE


MEOW-lo Kitty Peeps, and welcome to the new Challenge here at SUYP -                                 CHALLENGE # 33  FURRYTHING GOES.
Fur-stly, on to the Winner of Challenge #32..........

                               #20 crafty hair lady


Congratulations and please contact IKE for details on how to claim your Purrize.

Please snag and purr-oudly display your Winners' Badge .




There were a fur-bulous amount of entries last month so here are

 the TOP 3 LICKS  (in numerical order)

#1 KT FIT KITTY


#25 CRAFTING WITH OLGA
OlgaFink_ThePurrmaids_9

#44 DEBIB



Here's a Badge especially fur you - Best Licks TOP 3  :-D


All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature:-) You may use any Kitty images you like to play along. There are some FUR-EEBIES up the top on the Freebies page if you would like a kitty to play with. 

This card I made using an image from digital papers and elements from, Miss Kate Cuttables, Salt Town Studios, Lemur Designs, Imagine That and My Memories.
The background beach scene I created myself.


 

 

So it's now your turn. You have 4 WEEKS for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 3rd SEPTEMBER 2018.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!

Here is a Furr-eebie fur this month is for all the Big Cat lovers out there..
 " CHILLIN " 


IMAGE RETURNED TO SHOP


REMEMBER - NO PINNING, GOOGLE+ ing, or SHARING OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU  :-D xxx  If you want to show it anywhere, please use the Watermarked image.

Here is your Purr-ize for this Challenge


Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight, and feel free to snag a Challenge Badge fur your Blog and go tell all your kitty loving friends  :-D

We now have 166 Feline Followers and our next Purr-ize will be fur when we reach 200 so don't fur-get to go tell all your furry kitty loving fur-ends to come join us. :-) 


12 comments:

  1. congrats to winner ant to top 3!
    those are so nice cards!
    Ike,Love yor card!its super cool and funny!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful, Ike! Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top picks! Yay! Congrats to my friends DebiB and Olga too - their cards are adorable! And big congrats to the lucky winner!

    Your kitty beach scene is so fun and funny, Ike! Awesome background you made and I love all the images and funny sentiment! Thanks for the freebie fat kitty - I think I may have him already - he looks so much like my big Honeydew! You know I'll be back to play along! Still playing just for fun as I haven't spent my other gift certificate yet. Getting closer though hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and thank you for your kind words and support xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to the Winner and Top Licks!! Yay! Fabulous cards, as always.

    Hilarious card of the cats on the beach. Even there, they are trying to take over someone's chair!! lol.... Beautiful sea background and nice composition of elements from all those sets!

    Thank you for the fun freebie. It looks so much like our Othello (20 lb baby!) lollygagging around with his huge tummy all exposed for you to rub....if you dare! Ha.

    I missed last month, but will try to get a card in this time! Thank you for another fun challenge. For some reason I don't get my cat stamps out nearly often enough. Weird, but true.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janis. I have a ginger who used to be about 23lbs !! He's old now and very skinny - must be about 18/19 yrs old now :-D Thanks for your support x

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the fab winners and thanks for the adorable Furreebie! Fabulous digital creation, Ike. Wish I were chillin'on a tube in the water right now. Soo HOT! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL Yes - it's pretty scorchio here too :-) Thanks for always being here Donna x

      Delete
  5. Awesome winners! Congrats! Love the "beach-ing" beach scene, Ike! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on holiday in Greece and I just saw that I am on the top 3. Thank you very much Ike! And congratulations to my fellow winners!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Olga :-) I hope you enjoy your holiday :-D

      Delete