There is an extra EXCLUSIVE Fan Club FREEBIE over on our FaceBook Group.... just in time for MEOWLOWEEN . Why not whizz over and join to get yours ? :-D xxx Find the Club HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/IkesArtFanPage/
Little fur ball
He says mew mew mew all day
Makes my face smile
Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus.
Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤
I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do.
She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats.
Ike is irreplaceable...
thank you!
ReplyDeletelove it!
hugs!
Fiki
Ike, Is there a link to the FB Group? Would love to join but I can't find it doing a search. :-(
ReplyDeleteSnagged it, love it! Thanks so much, Ike!
ReplyDeleteOOOH he's just PURRFECT, Ike! Love him to bits. Thanks so much! xxD
ReplyDelete