Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 14 November 2016

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CHALLENGE #12 WK 3 + 1st BIRTHDAY


Meow-Lo Kitty Peeps,

Welcome to  WEEK 3 of my latest Cats only Challenge. It's a great celebration today because it is our 1 YEAR BIRTHDAY..... my hasn't the time flown past ? !!
Thank you for your continued support of this Challenge.

I am very sorry that I didn't get to post anything last week, but I was so busy with a big card order and I completely forgot my days !!!!  
Anyhow... I am purring along nicely on time this week. :-)

So - as part of my 1 year Birthday celebration, there are some goodies free for you to celebrate with and we are having a FURRYTHING GOES Challenge  #12 this month............... that's anything to do with CATS  :-D 



All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature. It can be any type of purr-oject and you may use ANY images you like fur these Challenges. I have some FUR-EEBIES fur you, so have a look up top of the Blog if you want to snag some.

Here is a little Stepper Card I made to show you this week.  I think I got this little 'print and cut'  kit from CUP but I can't see it in the shop now so I am afraid I have no idea who the original designer was :-( 



***** Now - as an extra Birthday Celebration Prize.... you could win my latest set of kitties  " FLEAZ NAVIDAD "  if you enter this Challenge AND you are a feline Follower of this Blog. :-)
Here is the purr-eview....


They are all Christmas kitties, so they will be just in time for your cards :-) This Prize is in addition to the Challenge winner Prize.
The kitties at the window image has PNG windows so they are clear to slip your own scenery background in behind. :-)

You have 1 MONTH fur your creation and the Licky will close at Midnight on Monday 5th DECEMBER2016.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)



To enter the Challenge and find MR Licky LINKY, then purr-lease look underneath  on WEEK 1.

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!




6 comments:

  1. Just loving this super card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this super adorable card!
    have a great day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiki. I hope you are having some crafting fun too :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh WOW, Ike your card is absolutely gorgeous and so adorable! LOVE it! Sounds like you've been super busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes - I am totally fed up with Chrimbo cards already !! hahaha xxx

      Delete